 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7032
  Why I love my NLSO....

So my SO is 'cleaning her room' when she discovers in the back of her closet a box. This box, to the uneducated masses, would not appear to be significant. However, to my now semi-LEGO-educated SO, this box was a trove... (URL) 103! She had probably (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)