 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7000
    Re: Spoke too soon.... —Iain Hendry
   (...) He just might be, if he has the LELY Astronaut, another fine product from the Netherlands! I wrote a huge report after seeing the very first one in Canada with my dad (he used to work for the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture). It is the only (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Spoke too soon.... —Chris Magno
    (...) I love google (URL) do solar calculators have an off button? (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)