 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6991
  RE: Brickfest Pipe Racers

(...) Hmm, what about something Iain could relate to: A roller coaster (with loop) that is INSIDE the pipe. Fastest bot through from start to finish wins. You can to do this with/without RCX. I suspect this is more of a mechanical problem. Have a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers

(...) That's almost exactly what we want to do, except the inside the pipe part. Originally our plan was to use the inside of the pipe. But this sort of necessitates 4 or 6 inch diam pipe and needs to be transparent for people to enjoy the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)