 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6848
  Re: I'm Done

(...) Rob, Missed you at the last event. I had a chance to show off my latest Hi-Technic (John Barnes) creation. It's a very small, programmable brick. Very cool. Congrads, Steve (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I'm Done

(...) Now you've got me curious. Last I heard from John he had closed HiTechnic temporarily because things were getting too busy with his real job. Anyway, tell me more about this thing. When you say very small, do you mean something equivalent to a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)