 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6728
Re: name that tune
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:35:55 GMT

Thanks Iain!

Russell

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Russell Clark writes:

Hey guys. I just found my copy of the train1 movie from May 2001. Can someone
tell me the name of the song in the movie and who sings it?

Ahh, May 2001.  Plast-Ex 2001.  Introduction to Topscan.  Good times are had
by all.

Aurora - "Ordinary World"

(I have a nagging feeling that I might have used a remix of that tune or
something.  Look about, that'll give you something to start with, though.)

   Iain