 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6720
6719  |  6721
Subject:
Where oh Where...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 02:52:43 GMT

has my little dave gone!!

Where oh where could he be....

we had a GREAT event.... I did not win but neither did Bruce.

We had a lot of regulars show up with NOTHING, and for the first time
our group had 18 entrants. AND for the first time we had qualifying
rounds.

We have never done this before BUT i have to say; By that one simple act
of having people prove they have a reliable entry, it made the entire
event run smoother.

When the number of entrants went from 18 to 11 robots; we had 11 robots
that, when called came up to meet the challenge and competed.

previous to this we would always have to wait for Dave. or Jeff W to
reprogram software, or rebuild an entire robot....

it was an amazing day. we had 18 fantastic robots.

Thanks to all that came out and built a robot.

it was fun.. SOON we will have pictures somewhere.

Chris