 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6716
Re: Programming help tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 02:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

<supress competitive sarcasm>
  <Jeff_VW's_Comment><![CDATA[****
Hey Jeff,

I'll be there, (with out an entry, but with three attempts*...)

If Calum can bring a spare Laptop, which he always seems to...
I can probably give him a hand (Dave** could help to... if he wants..)

*Its been one of those weeks -
No time for Lego since Sunday, too much: Java and XML, with a breif pause
for Volley Ball and Skiing*** :)

** Dave, if you manage to read this before you leave, can you bring the
spybotics cd?

*** Zip it Chris.... :)

****XML-isg headers for those who dont know.

Jeff VW