 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6705
Re: BULK buys of 9756 available - 17 CAD$ per unit, minimum 20 units
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Michael Shiels writes:
I figured I should post this for the local community to get a crack at these
before my stock is all gone.  These are brand new/in bags, ready to ship,
local shipping is super cheap as well, figured at your next meeting someone
could distribute them after arranging the buy?  I hope this doesn't break
any rules, but my stock on these is depleting quickly.  BrickLink wants >20
USD a piece which is nuts!!!

Thanks for offering them to us, but you'd probably get a better response if
you brought them down and sold them at a dinner or rtlToronto event.
Perhaps someone in the group wants to organize the buy if Michael isn't
interested in selling individual units out?

Calum