 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6598
  Re: Capacitor madness

(...) Is not 12, is not 4 modules--it's 6 regular baseplates (3 baseplates by 2 baseplates)--it fits on one module. The issue is, then, either there's no road on that baseplate, or no two sets of track... I think that Chris just wants a 4 module (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: general madness

(...) no, but I do want technics figure scaled houses of ill repute. (...) in this lug... yes. if its cross posted to ANYWHERE else... no. if its a tuesday, YES, unless its cross posted to Calum if in the message you refer to Iain's dreams... then (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: general madness

(...) clrscr was an inverse heart--talk about dusting off obscure corners of my memory. I used to make all these little keyboard graphic movies on the PET and the 64. Boy what fun It's when I learned that FOR/NEXT loops should never be used for time (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)