 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6582
    For those that are interested in this sort of thing... —David Koudys
   Christopher Reeve is having a guest appearance on 'Smallville' tonight. I have actually neve sat thru an entire ep. of Smallville, but tonight I'm probably going to do just that. For those 'not in the know', Christopher Reeve is the actor who (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: For those that are interested in this sort of thing... —David Koudys
   Well, the show was moderately fine right up until the last 15 min, until Chris was there--then it was great! Even the background music was right from the movie! Dunno if that was intended or not, but I appreciated it. So there you are. Dave K (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)