 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6572
  Hi all

I'm gonna be in the area from the 15th-18th or 19th of March, probly won't be able to get in to anything to meet anyone, I think the only day I'll have open will be the morning of the 18th. If I can I'll try to pop into the event that day. If anyone (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hi all

OK, I'll play. are you refering to this event: (URL) only day this robot eevnt will be held is march 15. if you can make it any time during the day of Marh 15, we'd love to see you. Chris (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)