 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6558
    Re: Looking for photos of Smash Em Up Derby —Iain Hendry
   "Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3E597126.EAA6B7...ers.com... (...) I missed something at Tulip, didn't I...?! Iain (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Looking for photos of Smash Em Up Derby —Chris Magno
   (...) not quite... after the tulip (a GREAT cheap steak house) we went BACK to the shop to gossip like old women at a bingo hall. Calum mentioned the logo he did for me (as a JOKE -- PEOPLE) a LONG time ago :) Chris (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)