 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6532
Re: I'm getting two of these sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:45:44 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/4481.JPG

Just for the wheels alone...

I'm going to get at least one just to play with the ring gears.  Its a
shame there aren't any pin holes around the circumference to lock it
down with though.

Derek