 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6515
Re: Problem solved.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Acting on a tip from Calum and the now defunct Nortel, I too will build
lego on company time.  what's the harm??

One functional requirement of this work plan is that YOU HAVE TO BE LAID OFF
and HAVE YOUR BOSS 220KM EAST.  I think you're okay on the latter
requirement by about 5200KM, but the first one... Mario and I were no longer
working on Nortel projects, so we went to do ProjectX.

Why not?  Lots of space, all the amenities of printing, extra computers,
network etc.  You'd think the place was set up specifically for developing
software projects, eh?   Sure beats huddling in Mario's kitchen.

Calum