 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 651
  Clearance deals

Sears Clearance Rexdale has a UCS XWing for $100, two soccer fields for $35 and a Destroyer Droid for $35. Calum (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Clearance deals

Thanks Calum Where exactly is the Rexdale store located? When do they usually have the addition savings on toys? Our local Zellers has blue bins(3033's) on sale with there buy one get one half price sale. I think the reg price is 26.99 Would you (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Clearance deals

(...) It's over at Rexdale Road and Islington, just north of the 401. However, if you want the XWing, I'd head on over fast. I'm not sure how long it will stay there. The box is in better shape than the ones we got in Brampton, but open it anyways (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)