 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6395
Re: [rtlToronto] February Dinner, Saturday February 8th, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
-train5 and NMRA2003: "I Can't Believe I Bought the Entire Shelf of Straight"
I'd lend a hand with this ONLY cause I cant trust calum in public as a
spokesman.  (especially if you let him talk to PRODUCERS)

Dear Janina,

Ooooh, Janina...

(who's Janina?)

I am in love with you.  I will ruin my friend Chris Magno for your affection.

-and much MUCH more.

Much more includes a slideshow of my winter vacation.

Calum

Oooooh, slideshow!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

(like my new .sig file?)

Dave K
-who really should learn to stay outta o-t.d