 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6380
    Re: How are things going for rtlToronto13? —Jeff Elliott
    Oh come on, Chris! You can't tell me that Derek and I were the only ones to notice something strange about the playfield picture? (URL) a little hint in the upper right? Jeff E (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: How are things going for rtlToronto13? —Chris Magno
    (...) :) BA HA HA HA HA HA HA heh heh hehhahahhahahhahaha :) (stop, ow, my sides hurt!!) :) Geee, and I thought I had too much time on my hands. Also this explains why Dave is bowing, and Derek is genuflecting. :) Well, done Jeff. I'm going to go (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)