 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6274
    Re: Request for some parts for Saturdays show —Chris Magno
   (...) Dave, I will actually try to make it out. I'd love to bring abby to show her off, maybe see if she could be a baby monster and stomp through the city, kick a train or two (you know, usual Magno stuff -- and she is daddy's girl) BUT i have one (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Request for some parts for Saturdays show —David Koudys
   (...) I think I can speak for us all when I say we'd all love to meet Abby! So mention to Kate that we're all excited about meeting the new Magno! :) Dave K (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)