 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6224
6223  |  6225
Subject:
I'm Back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:30:32 GMT

OK,  so much info, so little time.

Kate and the Baby are doing very well, and I want to really thank this
community for your very kind words of support.

Thank you

In the past few days I have learned to do most of the same things I've
done all my life, BUT now I have to do them all with one hand.  things
include, surfing, buttering toast, playing lego.

turns out I found a perfect position for me to rest Abby, AND surf at
the same time. (FYI she like all the same late 80's music I like as
well, go figure)

BUT this is not a baby forum, this is rtlToronto.

And I have some "house keeping"

so.................

Ka On asked:

So, are we going to see a more mature Chris in the future?  :>

the short answer is.. HA! not even close.  I've already got a a few
shots of the baby holding Lego... as soon as Calum FTP's them their up!
Calum can attest to the fact that I really very much was torn between
staying the first night at the hospital on a hard, blanket-less,
pillow-less cot, OR go to the Lego dinner and such.

in other news....

damn, I got to go, SOMEONE is crying.....

:)

Chris