 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6210
Fw: New Kid on the Block
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:28:26 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com>
To: <cmagno@rogers.com>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 12:20 PM
Subject: New Kid on the Block

To all our wonderful friends and family; Kate and I would like to say
thank you for all your kind words and support.

I would like to start off by saying that at 2:30 am Jan 10, 2003  Kate
gave birth to a very healthy, happy baby Girl.

Abigail Lucy Magno:

these pictures are "abby" as she is about 8 hours old:

http://members.rogers.com/magno/baby/8hour-old-baby01.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/magno/baby/8hour-old-baby02.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/magno/baby/8hour-old-baby03.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/magno/baby/8hour-old-baby04.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/magno/baby/8hour-old-baby05.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/magno/baby/8hour-old-baby06.jpg
This one needs to be framed.

( Chris, BTW, always always include a picture of the mother. )

For those who do not know in some shots  you can see the proud
grandparents Ruth and Bill all the way from England to give their
daughter a helping hand.

these are just the first few shots.  And with the help of some friends
(Calum) a web page will be created to archive many of the better photos.

Again, thank you to all for your help and support.  I would like to ask
one last tiny favour.  I do not have many of the e-mail address's of
extended friends and family,  IF you received this and know someone who
might like to know, kindly forward it on.

Chris