 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6091
  Re: 8475 -- a good buy

(...) hmm. I'll have to think about this, but I'll bet, with a little work and a couple polarity switches, you could make an AB skid steer. I think it would take some fancy wiring (like the 18v thing) and some precice gearing, but think about this: (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Canada, a great place to live (was 8475 -- a good buy)

(...) 10 hour drive just too much.... You could always come live in Canada. Swear an oath to the Queen, and never worry about medical insurance again. Plus Lego is Cheaper here. rtlToronto, doing our little part to reverse the "brain drain" (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)