 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5904
    I cant build —Chris Magno
   every time I try to get my BUTT in gear and build something I end up sorting! heck I'm even taking apart a lot of older models that I should really keep together... OOPS there goes the shuttle. OH, gone is the frame up technic fig scale model of my (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I cant build —David Koudys
   (...) Oooohhh, nappy... Gaaagghaaghghhhhhahhh (Homer Simpson drool) gaaghhhhhahhhhhhhzzz...zzz.... zzz... <snort> zzzz... whazzatt? Something calling my name? *yawn* LEGO is calling me? But I'm sleepy! (3 more pics up of todays progress...) (URL) K (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)