 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5861
5860  |  5862
Subject:
Train4 Layout Webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:29:35 GMT

In an attempt to get the core layout centralized again, here is the web
page with what I assume to be the current state of the world:

http://extranet.telepres.com/staff/jeffe/altenburg/map/map2.html

If you roll over in Netscape or IE, you should see the colour version of
each module of half module.  The ALT text has the module name and
possibly the "owner".

Dave K, you wanted a corner and an adjacent module - care to pick from
the map?  I think you'd said Corner SE, but just give me the names.

Anyone else want a chunk?  Or have I missed someone?  Please let me
know.

As you get more current versions of your module's street layout, etc,
just let me know and send me the track layout, or a screen capture of TD
at max zoom.  I'll update it when I can. (Derek?  Hint hint)

I've ignored the buried track & tunnels under Altenburg, and shown what
you can see from above.

* * *

In a short while, I'll revamp my Altenburg Land sale office - a number
of lots are now filled, and some have changed shape.

We have plenty of room for folks to put their own buildings, but I'd
appreciate it if you could make some commitments sooner rather than
later -- show up the day of the event with a 68x192 cathedral, and we
probably won't be able to fit it into the layout.

Jeff E