 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5829
    Re: Who here remembers... —Rob Stehlik
   (...) I look forward to seeing the pictures. I have never understood ASCII art :) (...) Sounds like a definite improvement! I found that if the battery boxes are switched on the wrong way, there is no harm done, but instead of 18v you get almost 0v (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Who here remembers... —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes: <snip> (...) Hey Rob, Since the old Technic 24t gear has full rotation off the differential, And since the valve can be pushed back and forth by said technic gear, And since the touch sensor is dead (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)