 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5823
  I'm just saying...

(URL) I checked, Sports Night was at 7 of the most popular selling box sets at Amazon.com ABC, what were you thinking when you cancelled it??? So just had to let someone know. Dave K. "My sense of humour is too advanced and avant-garde for mere (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I'm just saying...

(...) That it was a yet another introspective media related show (Arli$$, Garry Shandling, Chris Isaak) that makes light of humour only industry people get and garners absolutely no public viewership. That said, can I borrow the discs from you at (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)