 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5790
    Lego League Story... —Steve Hassenplug
   I have to tell a happy story. I coach a First Lego League team. Actually, we have one team that works together sharing ideas and building two robots. If you don't know about the FLL, check this out: (URL) The goal is to build a robot to accomplish (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Lego League Story... —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Neat story! KISS indeed. Is there any way that you could see if your posting mechanism might do some wrapping? Each of your paragraphs in the web view ends up being one line long. Between that and the thread breaking that seems to happen when (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Lego League Story... —David Koudys
   (...) I quote Mr. Scott on this one... "The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain!" When Guelph had its first sumo match, the rules were the 'bot had to fit within 1 cubic foot. So I show up with an RCX, and 1 cubic (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)