 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5788
  Re: rtlToronto13 Multiple Robots and Scoring

(...) Maybe I missed something, but didn't I read somewhere that this would be an event where four robots would be run at the same time, one approaching each side of the box? This seems to imply only two. Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto13 Multiple Robots and Scoring

(...) I think we should aim for two, and have four as an option for the rumble after the main matches are on. Calum (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)