 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5786
  Re: rtlToronto13 Multiple Robots and Scoring

(...) At rtlToronto12 we were awarding 1 each for a tie, even if no one stacked any blocks. While I'd agree with your opinion, consider: Robot A gets onto stage. Robot B pushes Robot A off, yet in ensuing battle, gets knocked off itself. Should they (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto13 Multiple Robots and Scoring

How about (as in RTL11) 1 point for *clearly* getting all parts of the robot off the table and 1 point if you're still the only one on top at the end of the round. This would reward a robot that successfully makes the attempt to climb the box but (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)