 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5748
    Friday Dinner Absenteeism —David Koudys
   With every intention to lose this cold, it persists. I know that friends share and all that, but I'm very selfish when it comes to my germs--I keep 'em to myself (not enuf people in the world keep their germs to themselves... oh well) Anywho, I'm (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)