 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 572
  Re: Maxwell's Rules

(...) I'm thinking more along the lines of a catapult--let the blocks fall where they may!!!! 'git outta the way... incoming!!!!!!' let the excitement begin! can the blocks be inside the 'bot (like marble harvesting) to count? (as long as the 'bot (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Maxwell's Rules

(...) Uh no. :) Yes you can dump them, no you will not catapult them, as we often have little spectators up near the edge. You can take your chances, but rules state the robot has to be safe. (...) Yes, but I would design my bot to make sure it's (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)