 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5690
  AHHH

Lego is the best prototyping system... I can go from a pile of loose bricks and sub assemblies, and in just a matter of hours make a complete pile of ..... CRAP! OK, its not really a block stacker as it is a block flinger. BUT if i rub my lucky (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AHHH

(...) Nice--lego = awesome prototype build all these sub-assemblies and make sure they work on their own, then put them together and realize that it does.... not pick up a block... well--letterman, craigers, whatever's on ckvr (hopefully knight (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: AHHH

(...) 9 p.m. break to forage for food and to watch an episode of Sports Night Sports Night, being one of the best shows that was ever on in the history of television... so good in fact that someone here decided to buy the entire series on DVD and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  good thing I am an Organizer... was Re: AHHH

its a darned good thing I am one of the organizers of this event, Because if someone ELSE showed up with a robot that does what my beast does..... then I'd have to disqualify it AS UNSAFE. now, instead of programming, I'm trying to find a way to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)