 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5689
  Re: No longer live in fear...

This makes me laugh. ha! You want to talk about no rest. Pitty me. When I leave work at 5:00, I'll start by driving 3 hours to see my in-laws. Then, after a quick dinner, and short visit (as short as possible), it's back on the road for the trip to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)