 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5661
  Arena...

Collapses down to 4' x 8' with 4 walls being 1"x6"x8' I'm mentioning this 'cause I have no place for permanent storage for this thing, so when I get it to T.O. on Saturday, it can't come home with me. So this thing needs a kind home, someone who is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Arena...

(...) I will look into possibilities. (...) I do. Someone email me and remind me to charge it up Friday night. I think I still have Mario's 5/16th when I borrowed it from him like a year ago. Calum (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)