 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5633
  part time job @ TRU...

just letting you guys know I recently got hired on at TRU as a part-time stocker. Looks like fun, and I hope things go well for the christmas season. Anyways, that's all for know... Ben (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: part time job @ TRU...

(...) Congratulations! Sounds interesting... Jus' how much is the employee discount!!! :-p -R (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)