 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 562
561  |  563
Subject:
old school pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:58:39 GMT

Like the subject says, I am looking for some of the old pneumatic parts.
remember the red cylinders? what I am after especially is the 2*4 valve block
that is essential for their operation. Inside this block is a couple check
valves that allow the air to flow one way but not the other... You can do cool
things with this, like create suction. So if anyone out there has some old
pneumatic sets with this piece, let me know... (I have the old cylinders, but
my little cousin ate the valve block)
Rob