 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5574
Re: My next big conflict
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:10:51 GMT

oh, and don't forget to bring the legway, I want to see it in person.

I may need those parts for my block stacker.  All 20 of them.

show off.

:)

P.S. what do you mean we don't have prizes.... most times we have cool
prizes (thanks Angelo), and always the bragging rights...

I doubt I'd go for the prizes...

no really, the prizes are cool.    now that Angelo is a retailer of lego
products he donates some amazing things.  (plus he has some good prices)

Then, I could ask if any of them have ever been on SlashDot...

I think rtltoronto was once sort-of slash dotted... kind - of.  Calum
will tell more.

I better go figure out how to stack blocks.  It sounds hard.

easy for humans; hard for RCX bricks...

:)
(standard mocking on)
:)

Steve, I don't think your up to the challenge of building a block
stacker... Sure anyone can build a self balancing rcx, but a block
stacker.... that's hard

:)
(standard mocking off)
:)

I double dare you to build a block stacker and enter it in our contest.

And don't forget to bring the legway!

Chris