 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5533
5532  |  5534
Subject:
R12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:01:54 GMT

well, summer is over, we just had out latest rtltoronto dinner,

and It's time one again to pick up the pace and start building
robots....

despite all my best efforts Vending Machines as a game will not happen
soon... (BUT IT WILL HAPPEN)

we need a game and we need it soon.  So as decided at the last dinner,
(where over 12 people agreed)

we will resurrect an old favourite Block Stacking....

so far no new news..... Except i just called the library and the only
date available to us in november  is:

R12
Block Stacking
Nov. 9, 2003

you have just under ONE MONTH to build a robot that can stack  blocks
taller than Bruce's robot.  then again, that should not be hard.

ONE MONTH people.

I've already mocked up a battery operated prototype that can stack 4
blocks.......

Chris