 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5519
    Train: Legs, Modules and NMRA 2003 —Calum Tsang
   Hey folks, Since Angelo asked at the dinner tonight about the PNLTC modules, here they are: (URL) some point we should probably consider legs. I know we have a compound mitre or table saw somewhere to cut a set of legs for the whole group. We'll by (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train: Legs, Modules and NMRA 2003 —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Do to the uneveness of basicly the whole planet I think we should come up with a design for ajustable legs. The mean height should probibly be the same as the library tables would give us, but we should have a plus/minus ajustment of at least (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)