 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5490
  Re: Technic Beams anyone....

Oh, don't be facetious, Chris: With a little effort, you could have found out that you also get: 218 Blue Technic Pin 1/2 (Ref) 15 Black Technic Pin Long with Friction (Ref) Now BLUE Technic half-pins? Cool! Those've got to be worth at least $1 each (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Technic Beams anyone....

(...) Jeff, you know me too well. ;) I was being facetious. BUT now that you point out that for $4.20 i can get a grey beam AND blue technic pin 1/2 ..... well, I'm juts sold. where do i sign up for a super dooper star ship trooper mega blaster (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)