 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5449
    A sad tale —Iain Hendry
   While in line for Shiva's Fury at Canada's Wonderland on Saturday, I saw a red inverted 1x3 slope in the ride area. I didn't pick it up, but I thought about doing so. Iain (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: A sad tale —Calum Tsang
   (...) You know that episode of the Simpsons where Homer screams in agony because someone burns a donut? (URL) how I feel. I did however find a small Adventurers set which is at Winners with two of those slopes. I ended up buying a few of them for (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)