 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5397
Re: DeskPals and CUTEST THING ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 02:40:56 GMT

If I had a big building I would stick them to the
ceiling on the inside just to creep people out when they look up.

That's nothing.  it has always been my dream to own a full-size plastic
human skeleton.  For the sole purpose of storing it in my hallway
closet.   when nosey guest were wandering the home they might discover
the "skeleton in my closet."

My Wife said NO.

:(

THAT'S the sad part.