 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5285
5284  |  5286
Subject:
Thanks for the rtl CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 01:08:00 GMT

Iain,

Thanks again for the rtl CD. There was some pretty slick editing
on it and I really liked all of the other little bots you have
made.

I hope you haven't given up on the pole balancer yet!

Cheers, Ralph