 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5236
  The Sears wish book is out!

One of my co-workers show up today with the new sears wish book, So what is the first thing that I did, Opened the book to the Lego section... It Included... Gifts under $20 Slave 2 - 19.99 Star Wars: Slave 1 79.99 Jedi Starfighter - 34.99 Yoda - (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Sears wish book is out! (apparently a month ago in TO)

Just wanted to X-post this to loc.ca I received my Wish Book this week, and wanted to point out the Sopwith Camel for only $70 (mine cost nearly $100 when I ordered it from S@H last August, after shipping, tax and the currency exchange). I hadn't (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)