 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5231
Re: Altenburg Elevations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:11:47 GMT

Jeff Elliott wrote:

That would appear to be it :)

Cool, I did some building on the weekend assuming this was correct, so
I'm glad I don't have to go back and fix it.  :-)  Although at this
point I figure I'll be taking most everything apart again to make it
break down into smaller pieces for transport.  This is going to be an
interesting jig saw puzzle when its done.

I'm currently working on figuring out the topography of the west end of
my modules so I too can have a land sale for the east end.

Derek