 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5214
5213  |  5215
Subject:
Looking for Robotics Judges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 04:33:23 GMT

Hi folks,

A fellow from IBME who has visited our rtlToronto events is looking for
someone to help judge a local Lego Robotics competition as part of a Tamil
Canadian community event.

Due to ongoing commitments, I can't make it, but I was wondering if anyone
would be interested.  It's on August 31st, 2002:

http://www.teedor.ca/expo2002/expo2002.htm

If you are, give me a shout-I think this an excellent opportunity to help
encourage Lego Robotics in the GTA area beyond just rtlToronto.

Calum