 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5212
  Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead/VM Questions

when people say that vending the best product is what this game is all about....... !!!ITS!!! !!!!NOT!!!! argh.... maybe by calling this game vending machines was a mistake... maybe that put a bad tone over the game. let me try again from a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto, the Road Ahead/VM Questions

(...) When you call something a "vending machine" I automatically think of the ubiquitous Coke machine. They're completely static. The most excitement you'll get from looking at it would come when the little light comes on to signify that it's out (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)