 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5153
5152  |  5154
Subject:
Bring Robots! Bring MOC's!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:01:31 GMT

This message goes out to all of the rtlToronto regulars... Bring robots!
Bring your creations! I am aware that we have quite a few distinguished
guests coming to our little show. Unfortunately, us regulars don't seem to
be very motivated. If you aren't bringing a robot for the competition, bring
other things you have been working on. Show off all of your nifty technic
and mindstorms creations! The window walker may make another appearance... I
just have to find time to build it again. Lets get inspired,
Rob