 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 515
514  |  516
Subject:
Foreign Exchange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:17:13 GMT

Check out what our Austrian friends are up to:

http://insel.heim.at/mainau/330001/legbattlewien3e.htm

For those of you new to rtlToronto, a few months ago, we were contacted by
an Austrian LUG which wanted to try some of our robot events.  We gave them
tips and info, and they've been doing similar events ever since.

They're almost like our sister LUG...

Calum