 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5131
    Re: More procrastinating... —John Guerquin
   (...) Really nice job with the car Dave (again)! I'm guessing you pulled the V8 engine and the transmission to make room for the R/C unit. My only problem is.... where is the R/C unit? I mean you can see the antenna clearly, but it seems like you (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

        Re: More procrastinating... —David Koudys
   (...) Oh it'll be coming to tonite's dinner! The problem with my digital camera, a not-well-lit room and black technic pieces is that you can't distinguish items, but you'll see it tonite anyway. Thanks for looking! I had fun making the storyboard! (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)