 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 513
512  |  514
Subject:
ordering parts on-line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 03:44:42 GMT

I knew if I kept plugging away at it, I'd find it

http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=145&secid=17&
linkon=category&linkid=11

those are the tank treads...

here's the base page...

http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/catalog.cfm?dest=dir&linkid=98&linkon=subsec
tion

clear off your credit card, there's some shopping to be done...
my favourite purchase...

http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=219&secid=17&
linkon=category&linkid=10

that's right folks, 100 8 tooth gears for 10 bucks...

where can you go wrong with that :)

dave